A picture that defines me


 
I chose this picture maybe because it was during the most fun, happiest moments of my life. But perhaps its because of that that I feel it defines me pretty well. This photo was taken while I was in Oregon with my brother. We had just made it to the coast coming from Portland. We were on a long bike trip and it was honestly the greatest experience of my life. Here we see me celebrating on top of a giant hill we scaled, with the ocean in the background, one of the most beautiful views of my life. Here it is that I'm most at home; in the natural world. (preferably the coast) I feel the photo says a lot about me in many ways. Its obviously not around here so it may say something about my love of travel. I'm in the sun on the beach, my favorite place to be, just soaking it all in. All alone on a mound of sand surrounded by the natural world...all I need.

1 comment: